How to Spend A Sunday In Brooklyn // Outfit


Greenpoint, Brooklyn has quickly become one of our favorite places to wander around on the weekend. I even dream about moving here (keyword: dream). On this particular day, we ate our way around - I stopped and ate this amazing cannoli creme donut from Moe's Doughs Donut Shop. Then we ran into a friend who suggested we grab bread from Northside Bakery. We ate some perogie's and they were sooo good!

Then we grabbed some records from Co-Op 87 records, and we were amazed at the low prices + they had a listening station which is so key. I've been so into folk music!

I wore this adorable new skirt from Madewell, that I have not been able to get enough of lately. It's seriously the perfect length, and such a great Summer staple! I linked the whole look below... 








Labels: ,