Back in NY / SNOW!


After two straight days of driving and not very much sleep, we're finally back in NY! I have a few more photos from Florida to share, but wanted to just post these beautiful snowy pictures we snapped today on our way out! Yes, we came back to flurries & yes it was epic! I swear there's nothing more beautiful than a fresh coat of snow on a day that isn't freezing cold.

Hudson has been going through sleep regression the past week so it's been a bit rough over here. He loved his swaddle until he discovered his hands/arms, and now he is rejecting it and not falling asleep all night. Any suggestions would be wonderful, and I will make sure to share what our end result is once we find out what works! Wish us luck :)

p.s. I got this hat in FL and I am in love.






Labels: ,