Where I Found Baby Gear That Fits My Aesthetic

Jonathan Adler Sensory Gym 

Back when we lived in Miami, there was a Jonathan Adler store in the Design District that we used to frequent. I always loved his quirky design style, so when I found out he was designing a capsule collection of baby gear, I knew it would fit in perfectly to our home.

One of my biggest fears about having a baby was having our space taken over by bright colored, loud plastic toys. I enjoy living in a well-curated and organized home, so it's a relief to find toys that I don't mind taking over our space! The best part is how high-tech each piece is - like this mobile has a remote, so we can turn it on in the middle of the night without getting out of bed! Lifesaver. Plus Hudson looks SO cute playing with all of his new gear, and we can't wait to watch him grow with it.


This Rock n' Play Sleeper fits in so well, we can't remember what the room looked like before it came into our lives! haha! It also connects to our iPhones, which is a huge plus, and it rocks and plays music when you plug it in. The rock n' play we looked at beforehand needed batteries, so the fact that it just plugs in was enough to get me on board. 

You can shop the new Jonathan Adler X Fisher Price collection exclusively at buybuyBABY here




Thank you to heymama + Fisher Price for partnering on this post! 

Labels: ,