Bumpin' at the Beach.


The most difficult part of pregnancy, for me (aside from the discomforts, of course) is putting on this new hat that I am not 100% comfortable with yet. Do I show the world my bump?? Do I let them know?! 

To be honest, I felt the same way when we first got married. Saying "my husband" and being A WIFE was pretty frightening. But with time I got used to the idea of it, and started to see myself differently. I am not there yet with being pregnant! I wore a two-piece to the beach this weekend, and felt so exposed. On this one night, I wore it proud in this super comfortable body con dress from Seraphine, but then the next day I was back to pants and an oversized tee. I know I am heading closer to the time when I won't be able to hide it any longer, so hopefully by then I'll have my head wrapped around it all! 





Labels: , ,