A Soho Evening on a Weeknight ♥

nyc fashion blog, nyc fashion bloggers, uno de 50 event, uno de 50
nyc fashion blog, nyc fashion bloggers, uno de 50 event, uno de 50
nyc fashion blog, nyc fashion bloggers, uno de 50 event, uno de 50


Yesterday Matt and I went into the city for the Uno de 50 event in Soho. It was literally a PERFECT evening, so beautiful outside and the event was on the most quaint block. I am like a kid in the candy store when I step foot into the city... living 50 minutes outside of it has helped me to avoid becoming jaded.

The event was full of bloggers I hadn't seen in a while, and it made me happy to be part of the community. I absolutely adore all of the incredible stone gem rings like the one I have on, and I was also OBSESSED with this incredible horn ring which I will have to snag soon! I've never been a huge jewelry gal (as I am sure you've noticed), but I can fall for a rad crystal stone ring that works as a statement piece! Anyway, thanks for coming along on my evening through photos, Xo!

Charlotte Russe romper
Vintage coach bag
Vintage shoes/hat
Uno de 50 ring

Labels: ,